Sunday, July 28, 2013

EDEM630_ Declaring myself

I work as a Mathematics Teacher at Te Kura, the Correspondence School. I am based at the Hastings Regional Office. I have a lot of interest in using technology in education and have always used technology in my classroom. My interest in technology in education is growing day by day! I am married and have a 5 year old son who is turning 6 soon.

EDEM630 is a part of my Masters study. I am really looking forward to go through this course and now also SP4ED has added more enthusiasm.

This course is indeed taking me through changes in digital technology in education. It has a variety and challenges as well.....Now connecting to the world is an added advantage as plenty of views and suggestions will be available.

I would like learn and get experience more in implementing changes in education via digital technology. And keep up to date with changes in technology. Much more to learn and more to go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment